Register now for the workshop Youth Work on 14/06/2023, from 9:00 to 12:30 at the “Centre de Conférences” of the Ministry of National Education, Children and Youth (MENJE). This workshop is aimed at professionals active in the fields of formal and non-formal education as well as any interested person.
Jump to content
Current issues and challenges in youth work
The political task of youth work is to support young people in mastering the challenges of their development. Open youth work provides protected spaces for the personal, social and cultural development of young people. Open youth work aims to support and encourage young people in their autonomy, resilience and well-being.
The workshop will present, based on a current research project, the importance and value of open youth work. It will highlight the diversity of the offer through which young people can learn and develop in youth work
- Exchange between the scientists and the practitioners
- Discussion of current issues and challenges in youth work
- Reduction of prejudices towards institutions
- Presentation of the results of the JuBi study “Potential and value of training-oriented youth work” and other relevant studies by the University of Luxembourg.
- Subsequent discussion in three small moderated groups
- Sharing of the results of the study and the results of the discussion groups.
Centre for Childhood and Youth Research (CCY), University of Luxembourg
How do I register?
We look forward to your interest in this workshop, which will be held Wednesday, June 14, 2023 from 9:00 to 12:30 in the “Conference Centre” of the Ministry of Education, Children and Youth
Who can I contact?
If you have any further questions, please contact Ms Josepha Nell.
Josepha Nell Docteur en sociologie LE GOUVERNEMENT DU GRAND-DUCHÉ DE LUXEMBOURG Ministère de l’Éducation nationale, de l’Enfance et de la Jeunesse Direction générale du secteur de la jeunesse – Service de la jeunesse 33, Rives de Clausen . L-2165 Luxembourg Tél. : (+352) 247-66455 . Fax : (+352) 24 18 88 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org www.men.public.lu